Our team are absolutely key to the fantastic customer service that we deliver at Nisyst. We wanted to introduce you to one of our newest faces – Victoria McAfee, an Account Manager at Nisyst.
You can find out more about Victoria in our Q&A with her below.
Q: What was your career experience prior to Nisyst?
A: I have six years’ experience in account management. Prior to working for Nisyst, I was an account manager for logistics company Whistl UK, where I had a portfolio of 150 customers including several charities, mailing houses, hospitals, councils, and universities.
Q: Why did you decide to join Nisyst?
A: Everyone at Nisyst made me feel welcome from the moment I walked through the door for my interview. I love that Nisyst is a family-run business, and I think that the directors, Bob and Dave, do an incredible job of making our team and customers feel like family, too!
Q: How have you found your time at Nisyst so far?
A: I absolutely love being part of a company whose main goal is to help charities. I honestly don’t see the novelty of working at Nisyst wearing off – it’s such a rewarding job to have!
Q: What does your role at Nisyst entail?
A: My Account Manager role at Nisyst entails:
– Being the lead point of contact for customers – assisting with queries and swiftly resolving any issues.
– Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
– Providing customers with the latest Nisyst news, products, and services, while keeping up to date with our customers’ latest news.
– Ensuring that our customers get the absolute best results they can from our solutions and take feedback to our Development Team.
– Working with our customers to understand their plans and objectives, as well as ensuring that our solutions develop and grow to help them move forward, never holding them back.
Q: What interests you about the charity sector?
A: Charities have a real sense of purpose, aiming to make the world a better place. I’m delighted to be a part of that, knowing I can support some of my favourite causes whilst working!
Q: What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
A: Away from work, I enjoy travelling, reading, yoga, and spending time with my friends and family.